- Allows use of 3 100mm filters
- New lock pin to lock holder position
- 82mm lens adapter ring included
- Will not accept V6 polariser
- Suitable for all lenses up to 82mm thread
- No vignetting down to 16mm (Full Frame equiv)
- CNC machined from aviation aluminium
- Suitable for use when a polariser is not required
- Suitable as a spare or replacement V6 frame
- Note-polariser cannot be used with this adapter ring. To use a polariser the V6 82mm Adapter Ring is required
NiSi 100mm V6 Alpha Filter Holder
Out of stock
Out of stock
The NiSi V6 Alpha 100mm Filter Holder with Standard 82mm lens adapter is the ideal holder when an additional holder is required but a CPL is not needed. Supplied with a standard 82mm lens ring, it does not have the mechanism to accept the V6 polariser. This can be useful when shooting ultra wide when you do not wish to use a polariser, or simply when you need a spare or replacement holder.
Based on the V5 Pro the V6 is the next generation. We streamlined the holder to make it more compact by altering the shape, making it easier to remove ND filters. The filter rails have been improved with guides along the slots, and a new lock pin introduced to allow the holder to be locked into position. A new cap has a hard front shell with a rubberised outer edge making removal much easier. We listened to our users to deliver what we believe is the most advanced filter holder yet.
It is made from aviation-grade aluminium with single element processing by CNC machine.
To use with a polariser you would need:
- NiSi 82mm V5/V6 Adapter Ring
- NiSi V5/V6 Standard Pro or Landscape CPL