- True to life colour, No colour cast
- Balance exposure for straight horizons such as the coast
- Optical glass for high definition
- Water repellant and low reflection Nano Coating
- Compatible with the NiSi M75 System
NiSi Nano IRGND Hard Graduated Filter
75x100mm for Nisi M75 System
For many photographers the NiSi Medium Graduated ND filter is the ‘go-to’ filter for controlling and balancing exposure because of its flexibility and wide range of applications.
All NiSi IRGND are manufactured from Optical Quality Glass with polished edges and rounded corners, all NiSi Filters feature Nano coatings to repel water and reduce lens flare, with IR layers to reduce the amount of infra-red wavelength light entering the lens causing colour cast, giving natural colour and enhanced contrast
The NiSi M75 filter system is ideal for compact and mirrorless cameras with lenses that have a standard filter thread from 40.5mm to 67mm.
New expanded range of filters available for the M75 System
|Neutral Density Factor||
IRGND4 (0.6) 2 STOP HARD, IRGND8 (0.9) 3 STOP HARD